Consider ours the perfect event space.
You’re sure to find the venue you’re hoping for at The Pavilion at John Knox Village, or in one of our other event spaces. Take a look and you’ll understand why.
The Pavilion at John Knox Village
This versatile venue is a well-loved and recognized landmark in Lee’s Summit and one of Kansas City’s premier event venues. This event space inspires events of every style – elegant receptions, sit-down dinners, corporate kick-offs, conferences, concerts, even craft and trade shows.
- 24,000 sq. ft. flexible floor plan
- Capacity for more between 150 and 600 banquet-style seated guests, or 1,500 for theatre-style seating.
- 60’ x 64’ hardwood dance floor
- 20’ x 32’ permanent stage with lighting – that is expandable
- Steinway concert grand piano
- 10’ x 14’ professional-grade laser projector and large screen, with two side screens
- In-house Qsc sound system
- Dedicated bridal or green room
- Outdoor event LED sign
The Pavilion at John Knox Village, 520 N.W. Murray Road, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
View Pavilion Floor Plan
Manhattan Room at Places Restaurant
This venue is a bit more intimate, while every bit as versatile as our larger venues. The dance floor and flexible floor plan create the perfect space for receptions, reunions, celebrations and company parties – as well as business and school events.
- 1,848 sq. ft. flexible floor plan
- Seat up to 64 banquet-style guests and 70-80 in theatre-style seating
- 18′ by 20′ dance floor
- PC hookup and Wi-Fi
- Podium, microphone, TV/DVD/Blu-ray player
- HD LCD projector and HD screen
Located in Places Restaurant and Café on the John Knox Village campus, 1001 N.W. Chipman Road, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
View Manhattan Room Floor Plan
This venue is truly a room with a view as you and your guests will love looking out at the lake and scenic golf course. From casual business and social gatherings to formal dinner parties and corporate functions, this is the natural setting.
- 902 sq. ft. flexible floor plan
- Host up to 50 banquet guests
- Scenic view of lake and golf course
- Podium and microphone
- Computer, automatic screen and projector
Located at Lakeside Grille on the John Knox Village campus, 600 N.W. Shamrock Avenue, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
View Missouri Room Floor Plan
The Chapel at John Knox Village
The nondenominational chapel is picture-perfect for brides and grooms from across Kansas City. Greet your guests at a reception in a nearby venue at the Village instead of driving across town. Ceremony and reception packages are available.
- Seating capacity for up to 100 guests
- Podium and microphone
- Stained glass windows
- Projector, screen and computer
- Sound system
Located on the John Knox Village campus, 400 N.W. Murray Road, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081